- Hypernormalisation, PVA talk, at the Douglas Hyde Gallery, Dublin
- Ian Wilson, Hanne Lippard, Adam Pendleton, and Paul Elliman, KW Institute for Contemporary Art, Berlin
- Description in Art Criticism
- The use of art in secondary schools
- Richard Mosse, The Enclave, Ormston House and 6A Rutland Street, Limerick, 28 March–5 May, 2014
- Aleana Egan: The Sensitive Plant, Kerlin Gallery, 19 April - 25 May, 2013.
- Karl Burke, Arrangements, The Hugh Lane Gallery, Dublin 1. November 2012 to February 2013
- Compassion in art criticism
- Tracy Hanna at The Bullock Lane Residency, Cavan town, February 2012.
- Keef Winter: Hide those Dirty Hands, The Joinery, 22 September - 02 October 2011
- A Proposal for Activation in Visual Art Writing
- Spectrum of Activity, Group show, The Black Mariah, Cork, 15 August - 17 September, 2011.
- Tool-Use, Curated by David Beattie, The Oonagh Young Gallery, 18 June-29 July, 2011 | Niall de Buitléar: Out of Order, The Lab, 7 July - 20 August, 2011.
- Designs for the living! | Some buildings I know
- Dennis McNulty: The Driver and the Passenger, The Green on Red Gallery, 6 October - 6 November, 2010.
- Niamh McCann: Tiltshift, The Golden Bough Room, The Hugh Lane Gallery, Dublin, 30 April - 18 July, 2010.
- Ella Burke: Silent Vibrations, Irish Museum Of Contemporary Art (IMOCA), 2 - 9 June, 2010.
- Video Killed the Radio Star: RHA Gallery, 14 January–27 February 2010
- Mark Garry: Another Place, The Kerlin Gallery,15 January - 13 February, 2010
- Exhibiting in Dublin
Aidan Kelly Murphy
Arnold Thomas Fanning
Chris Hayes and Kerry Guinan
- Guido van der Werve: Minor Pieces, The Model, Sligo, 16 April - 12 June, 2011.
- Barbara Knezevic: Breath and other shorts, The Joinery, 2-11 June, 2010.
- Ben Rivers: Origin of the Species, Kate MacGarry, London, 12 March - 2 May, 2010.
- Phil Collins: AUTO-KINO!, Temporäre Kunsthalle, Berlin, 5 February - 14 March, 2010.
- Clodagh Emoe, Cult of Engagement,Project Arts Centre,18 December - 30 January, 2010
- Karla Black: Sculptures, Inverleith House, Edinburgh, 14 November - 9 February 2010
- Sonia Shiel, The Dangers of Happy, Kevin Kavanagh Gallery, 10 June–10 July 2021
- Fiona Marron: Last and First Men, The Joinery, 19th-30th October, 2011
- Ceal Floyer, Things, Project Arts Centre, Dublin, 10 March - 23 April, 2011.
Doireann Ní Ghríofa
- Ciarán Murphy, Plainsight, Grimm Gallery, Amsterdam
- John Gayer: Repetitive Constructs and Psycho-Physical Links: Visiting Margaret O’Brien in her HIAP studio
- Laragh Pittman, Museum of the Re-Found, The Bayno, Liberties College, Dublin 8, 24-28 June, 2013/ Ramon Kassam, Portrait Cuts Itself Out On the Floor, Project Space at PP/S, Dublin 8, 26-30 June, 2013
- John Ryan: Cling, FLOORONEGALLERY, Temple Bar Gallery & Studios, Dublin, 17 April – 11 May, 2013
- Local Curiosities, Aleana Egan & Pádraic E. Moore
- Ciarán Walsh: This Brief Visual Pattern, Pallas Projects, Dublin, 7 October - 5 November, 2011.
- David Beattie: A Knowledge of Things Familiar, Temple Bar Gallery + Studios, Dublin, 27 May - 30 June, 2011.
- Gavin Murphy: Remember, The Golden Bough, Dublin City Gallery, The Hugh Lane, 4 November, 2010- 16 January, 2011.
- Brian Fay, A Mobile Living Thing, Municipal Gallery, dlr Lexicon, Dún Laoghaire, Dublin, 2 October–5 December 2021
- Isabel Nolan, Bent Knees are a Give, Kerlin Gallery, Dublin, 1 April – 16 May 2015
- Transference, Monstertruck Gallery & Broadstone Studios, Dublin, Group Show, 5- 20 August, 2011.
- Utopia Ltd., Group show, The Highlanes Gallery, Drogheda, 29 April - 3 August, 2011.
- William Kentridge: 5 Themes, Jeu de Paume, Paris, 29 June - 5 September, 2010.
Lucy Dawe Lane
Marysia Wieckiewicz-Carroll and Nathan O'Donnell
- Stephen Brandes, Parc du Souvenir, Oonagh Young Gallery, Dublin
- Liverpool Biennial, 9 July–16 October 2016 – various venues
- Two Survey Shows: Greater New York, MoMA PS1, New York, and Futures: Anthology, RHA, Dublin
- Niamh O’Malley, Douglas Hyde Gallery, 12 December 2014 – 25 February 2015
- Spirit of the Stairs, Group Show, Basic Space, Dublin, 22 May – 23 June, 2014
- Things in Translation: The Legs Foundation (LFTT Library), group show, Highlanes Gallery, Drogheda, Co. Louth, 3 May–25 August, 2013
- Niamh O'Malley: Model, The Green on Red Gallery, Dublin, 7 October - 5 November, 2011.
- Gravity, Group Show, Curated by Peter Murray, Crawford Art Gallery, Cork, 16 July - 29 October, 2011.
- Sterile Environment, Group show, Catalyst Arts, Belfast, 2 - 23 June, 2011.
- Pat Foster & Jen Berean: The Problem with Stability, Pallas Contemporary Projects, 30 January - 13 March 2010.
- Tacita Dean's 16mm films
- Call for submissions
Niamh Moriarty and Eimear Walshe
Pádraic E. Moore
- On Our Collective Wet Dream
- Scissors Cut Paper Wrap Stone, Ormston House, Limerick
- Regarding Olympia’s Cat: Aesthetic Genetics and the Art Genome Project™
- Mairead O’hEocha: The Sky was Yellow and the Sun was Blue, Mother's Tankstation, Dublin, 31 May - 14 July, 2012.
- Brendan Earley and Kevin Cosgrove: Nor for Nought, mother's tankstation, Dublin, 14 September - 29 October, 2011.
- Suzanne van der Lingen: Ark, The Joinery, 18 - 23 May, 2011.
- Oneiriography: The Green on Red Gallery, 3 June - 10 July, 2010.
- Bennie Reilly: Something Thrown and Caught, The Talbot Gallery, 13 September - 5 October, 2012.
- Neil Carroll: Working Backwards, The Joinery, 18-26 February, 2011.
- Showcase, Gallery of Photography, Dublin, 20-30 January, 2011.
- Hugh Delap: Palimpsest, Talbot Gallery, 20 May - 19 June, 2010.
- Francis Alÿs: Le Temps du Sommeil, Irish Museum of Modern Art, 26 February - 23 May, 2010.
- Damien Flood: Counter Earth, Green on Red Gallery, 28 January - 6 March, 2010.
- Joachim Koester, In the Face of Overwhelming Forces, Camden Arts Centre, London
- Forget Fear: Act for Art, 7th Berlin Biennale for Contemporary Art, 27 April - 1 July, 2012.
- Paul McCarthy: The King, The Island, The Train, The House, The Ship, Hauser & Wirth London, Savile Row, Piccadilly and St James’s Square, 16 November, 2011 – 14 January, 2012
- Welcome to the Neighbourhood, Resident Group Show, Askeaton Contemporary Arts, 11-23 July, 2011
- Helen Horgan: The Horse’s Mouths, PP/S, 29 July – 6 August, 2011.
- Ruti Sela & Maayan Amir, Beyond Guilt Trilogy, 126 Gallery, Galway, 26 May – 18 June 2011.
- Mike Nelson: The Coral Reef, Tate Britain, London.
- Lithos: Jessica Harrison, John Pusateri, Ben Moreau, Monstertruck Gallery, 13-28 August 2010.
Siuán Ní Dhochartaigh
Suzanne van der Lingen