Trisha Brown, Set and Reset, Tate Modern, 24 January–4 September 2022
These pieces, typical of Tallentire’s sculptural work, are at once both oblique and recognisable ...
I don’t know what I am specifically looking for and this is for me the point of making a painting ...
Art colleges are not repositories of certified information from which the student simply makes withdrawals. They are about tempering your inevitable..
I stand at the kitchen sink. It beats its wings between the pane and the slats of the Venetian blind but I am too stunned to do anything ...
From the Archive
This exhibition proved an unexpected and mysterious interlude in the hubbub of a city besieged...
Lithos, at Monster Truck Gallery, Temple Bar is an exhibition of work by John Pusateri (NZ), Jessica Harrison (UK) and Ben Moreau (USA).
In 1999, as part of the peace process, the IRA finally admitted to the “killing and secret burial” of ten missing people from a possible fifteen.
- Trisha Brown, Set and Reset, Tate Modern, 24 January–4 September 2022 Gabrielle Schwarz Online 19 April 2022 Review
- Anne Tallentire, But this material…, The MAC, Belfast, 8 September–21 November 2021 Francis Halsall Issue 13 1 April 2022 Review
- In Conversation: Mairead O’hEocha with Adrian Duncan Mairead O'hEocha, Adrian Duncan Issue 12 23 March 2022 Q&A
- On Precarity: Reflections on the Situation of the Art Graduate Siuán Ní Dhochartaigh, Mark O'Gorman, Kate Murphy, Davey Moor Online 1 March 2022 Focus
- On Chorus Niamh Campbell Issue 12 24 February 2022 Essay
- Out of Touch Rebecca O'Dwyer Issue 12 18 February 2022 Essay
- Rindon Johnson, Law of Large Numbers: Our Selves, Chisenhale Gallery, London, 6 November 2021–6 February 2022 Kevin Brazil Online 25 January 2022 Review
- Return to Disintegration Laurence Counihan Online 11 January 2022 Essay
- Brian Fay, A Mobile Living Thing, Municipal Gallery, dlr Lexicon, Dún Laoghaire, Dublin, 2 October–5 December 2021 John Graham Online 20 December 2021 Review
- Adam Gibney, Can_you_breathe_for_me?, Oonagh Young Gallery, Dublin, 16 September–29 October 2021 Christopher Steenson Online 15 December 2021 Review
- The Map / We Are the Map, Rua Red, Dublin, 18 October 2021–29 January 2022 Sue Rainsford Online 17 November 2021 Review
- Barbara Kneževic, pleasure ’scapes, RHA, Dublin, 19 July–29 August 2021 Siuán Ní Dhochartaigh Online 1 November 2021 Review
- Tuning Karl Burke Online 23 September 2021 Essay
- Bassam Al-Sabah, I AM ERROR, Gasworks, London, 21 July–19 September 2021 Kevin Brazil Online 2 September 2021 Review
- Sonia Shiel, The Dangers of Happy, Kevin Kavanagh Gallery, 10 June–10 July 2021 Davey Moor Online 25 August 2021 Review
- Tanad Aaron and Mark Swords, Portico, The Complex, 14–28 May 2021 Eoghan McIntyre Online 3 July 2021 Review
- Praxis Artists’ Union: Kerry Guinan in Conversation with Chris Hayes Chris Hayes and Kerry Guinan Online 14 May 2021 Q&A
- Spiral Scratches: Robert Smithson Rocks Out Francis Halsall Issue 11 29 April 2021 Essay
- Acoustic Bleed: Sound Art in Belfast Christopher Steenson Issue 11 12 April 2021 Essay
- Becoming Infrastructural Maeve Connolly Online 15 February 2021 Essay
- The Eclipsed and Occluded: Exploring the Archive of Ester Krumbachová Pádraic E. Moore Online 21 January 2021 Essay
Get in Touch
Join our mailing list for updates about artists, exhibitions, events and articles.