Trisha Brown, Set and Reset, Tate Modern, 24 January–4 September 2022
These pieces, typical of Tallentire’s sculptural work, are at once both oblique and recognisable ...
I don’t know what I am specifically looking for and this is for me the point of making a painting ...
Art colleges are not repositories of certified information from which the student simply makes withdrawals. They are about tempering your inevitable..
I stand at the kitchen sink. It beats its wings between the pane and the slats of the Venetian blind but I am too stunned to do anything ...
From the Archive
The work shown at Satis House tells of legends, myths and the type of storytelling rooted in ancient places ...
In a recent essay about cause and effect and charisma in art, Timothy Morton wrote: ‘Art is charisma, pouring out of anything whatsoever, whether we
When I was a child, my father encouraged my sister and I to learn the names of the seven signatories of the 1916 proclamation by heart ...
- Trisha Brown, Set and Reset, Tate Modern, 24 January–4 September 2022 Gabrielle Schwarz Online 19 April 2022 Review
- Anne Tallentire, But this material…, The MAC, Belfast, 8 September–21 November 2021 Francis Halsall Issue 13 1 April 2022 Review
- In Conversation: Mairead O’hEocha with Adrian Duncan Mairead O'hEocha, Adrian Duncan Issue 12 23 March 2022 Q&A
- On Precarity: Reflections on the Situation of the Art Graduate Siuán Ní Dhochartaigh, Mark O'Gorman, Kate Murphy, Davey Moor Online 1 March 2022 Focus
- On Chorus Niamh Campbell Issue 12 24 February 2022 Essay
- Out of Touch Rebecca O'Dwyer Issue 12 18 February 2022 Essay
- Rindon Johnson, Law of Large Numbers: Our Selves, Chisenhale Gallery, London, 6 November 2021–6 February 2022 Kevin Brazil Online 25 January 2022 Review
- Return to Disintegration Laurence Counihan Online 11 January 2022 Essay
- Brian Fay, A Mobile Living Thing, Municipal Gallery, dlr Lexicon, Dún Laoghaire, Dublin, 2 October–5 December 2021 John Graham Online 20 December 2021 Review
- Adam Gibney, Can_you_breathe_for_me?, Oonagh Young Gallery, Dublin, 16 September–29 October 2021 Christopher Steenson Online 15 December 2021 Review
- The Map / We Are the Map, Rua Red, Dublin, 18 October 2021–29 January 2022 Sue Rainsford Online 17 November 2021 Review
- Barbara Kneževic, pleasure ’scapes, RHA, Dublin, 19 July–29 August 2021 Siuán Ní Dhochartaigh Online 1 November 2021 Review
- Tuning Karl Burke Online 23 September 2021 Essay
- Bassam Al-Sabah, I AM ERROR, Gasworks, London, 21 July–19 September 2021 Kevin Brazil Online 2 September 2021 Review
- Sonia Shiel, The Dangers of Happy, Kevin Kavanagh Gallery, 10 June–10 July 2021 Davey Moor Online 25 August 2021 Review
- Tanad Aaron and Mark Swords, Portico, The Complex, 14–28 May 2021 Eoghan McIntyre Online 3 July 2021 Review
- Praxis Artists’ Union: Kerry Guinan in Conversation with Chris Hayes Chris Hayes and Kerry Guinan Online 14 May 2021 Q&A
- Spiral Scratches: Robert Smithson Rocks Out Francis Halsall Issue 11 29 April 2021 Essay
- Acoustic Bleed: Sound Art in Belfast Christopher Steenson Issue 11 12 April 2021 Essay
- Becoming Infrastructural Maeve Connolly Online 15 February 2021 Essay
- The Eclipsed and Occluded: Exploring the Archive of Ester Krumbachová Pádraic E. Moore Online 21 January 2021 Essay
Get in Touch
Join our mailing list for updates about artists, exhibitions, events and articles.