- We only accept electronic submissions.
- Texts should usually be from 800–2500 words depending on content. We will consider longer pieces.
- We do not usually consider previously published material. If pieces have been submitted elsewhere, please let us know in advance.
- We follow a version of the Chicago Manual of Style but with UK spelling.
- We consider a variety of texts for publication. Personal essays, fiction, and other forms of writing are also welcome as long as they relate in some way to contemporary art themes and issues. We do not publish poetry.
- Submissions to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org